- 4 credits – Theology
- 4 credits – English
- 4 credits – Mathematics (Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II)
- 3 credits – Science (required: Biology; Chemistry or Physics-2 credits must have a lab component)
- 3 credits – Social Studies (World History/Geography, American History, Government, Economics req.)
- 2 credits – World Languages (in the same language)
- .5 credit – Personal Fitness
- .5 credit – Life Management
- 1 credit – Practical/Fine Arts
- 2 credits – Electives (Writing course required for Freshmen)
- The virtual credit requirement will be met through Theology courses for Juniors and Seniors
(THE ULTIMATE RESPONSIBILITY OF PARENT/GUARDIAN IS TO MAKE SURE ALL GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS ARE MET)
The following are the requirements for graduation:
- Minimum 2.0 Career Grade Point Average
- Completion of all financial responsibilities including tuition, fees, fines, library materials, athletic equipment, fundraising, capital improvement, and all other financial obligations.
SPECIAL NOTE – All credits must be earned in order for a student to graduate or receive a diploma. All students must also maintain a 2.0 GPA in order to receive a diploma and to participate in athletics or extracurricular activities. The weighted GPA (honors, advanced placement, etc.) will be published on the report cards, since that is what will be sent to colleges/universities on transcripts.