SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL
The Advancement Office was created in 2005 to build a solid foundation of support for Archbishop McCarthy High School. This office is responsible for the effective planning, organization and direction of the school’s development, public relations, fundraising and alumni affairs programs. As a private Catholic institution, Archbishop McCarthy High School is dependent on the generosity of those parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty and friends that support their school through gifts of time, treasure and prayer. Below are some ways you can support our school.
This year’s Golf Classic was held on Monday, March 22, 2021, at Trump National Doral Miami. Thanks to all of our sponsors and participants, this year’s event was a success.
All proceeds raised from the event will benefit the Family-Faith-Formation-Fund. This fund provides financial assistance to Maverick students whose families are facing financial difficulties due to Covid19 so that they may continue receiving a Catholic education at Archbishop McCarthy.
If you wish to donate to the Family-Faith-Formation-Fund, please click here.
Archbishop McCarthy High School is fortunate to have a strong network of graduates, parents and friends who are dedicated to supporting the school and its mission through commitments of time and resources.
SCHROEDER MEMORIAL FUND
Several years ago, Archbishop Edward A. McCarthy High school established a fund which affords financial assistance to students whose families are facing a health crisis and are unable to pay tuition due to medical expenses.
To donate to the Schroeder Memorial Fund now please click here.
Be a part of your child’s life by volunteering your time to Archbishop McCarthy. There are countless opportunities through events and organizations that you can take part in!
Support At a Glance
How you can help:
ATTEND & SPONSOR EVENTS
- Gala Auction
- Golf Classic
- Gifts of Cash
- Gifts in Kind
- Gifts of Marketable Securities
- Gifts of other assets
- There are countless opportunities through events and organizations that you can take part in! Please be proactive and contact an event chairperson or club moderator today to get involved!
SCHROEDER MEMORIAL FUND
- A Fund which affords financial assistance to students whose families are facing a health crisis and are unable to pay tuition due to medical expenses.
PARTNERS IN EDUCATION
- Thanks to your support we are able to continue our tradition as a leader in the community.
- See the list of our Partners in Education (Sponsors)